The first meeting you have with a potential client can be both exciting and nerve wracking. Regardless of whether this lead is a close friend or a stranger, you want to have a plan in place before setting a business meeting. In this course, we’ll show you exactly what to do in the meeting to ensure that the lead turns into a client.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to handle a call or email professionally
- How to turn an inquiry into an appointment
- How to word questions to elicit the information you need to know
- How measure the quality of a potential client
- How to create the foundation of a lasting professional relationship
- Learn how to handle your first buyer meeting with confidence.