Clients are aware that not all real estate agents are created equal. When someone contacts you about potentially selling their home, you need to ask the right questions and position yourself as the best agent for the job.
In this course, you’ll learn the right questions to ask so you can present yourself as the right agent for each client.
In this course, we’ll cover:
- Understanding how to handle leads based on their source
- How to tell quality clients vs. time wasters
- Rapport building with initial contacts
- What you need to cover in you client conversations
- Building confidence before a listing presentation
- Preparing for a listing presentation
Learn how to turn an inquiry from a potential seller client into a listing appointment.