Most real estate agents agree that high-quality photographs are at the heart of marketing any property and can help buyers make an emotional connection to a property even before they’ve seen it. Conversely, poor photography can cause buyers to reject a listing appointment and lower the perceived value of a property. Whether you shoot the photos yourself or hire a professional photographer, successful agents understand how to make certain photographs more appealing than others, and what the pros do to ensure high-quality listings photographs.
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of professional listing photography including:
- What equipment to use
- How to get the right exposure
- How to use composition to make every photo better
- Tips for making any property photoshoot-ready
- How to Shoot Real Estate Photography Like a Pro
- Shoot Real Estate Photography Like a Pro - Course Notes