Once you’ve earned your real estate license, your next step toward becoming a successful real estate agent is choosing which brokerage to affiliate with. As an agent, you’ll be an independent contractor, not an employee. You need to find a brokerage that will provide the support you need. Every agent’s needs are different, so finding the best fit in a brokerage is one of the most influential decisions of your career.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to join a brokerage
- How to identify which brokerage fits your style
- How commissions are split
- What you’ll do as an independent contactor
- What to ask managing brokers before you choose a brokerage