Supporting a real estate agent means helping to manage their listings, and the main tool for posting and offering listings is your local Multiple Listing Service. To be a good assistant, you must be proficient in working your MLS. An assistant must also stay engaged with clients and contacts and be able to organize tasks. For this, most use a CRM, or client relationship management tool.
In this two-part course, you’ll learn:
- Why an MLS is so important and how to use it
- The best practices for using and uploading photographs
- How to set up a CRM to organize your client database
- How a CRM tool can automate certain tasks
- How you can synchronize your CRM with your email program to ensure regular client communication