After a contract is signed, there are many steps that happen before you get to the closing table with your clients. While other industry partners will be performing the actual inspection and appraisal, you still have an important role in this part of the process.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What is expected of the seller’s agent during the inspection process
- Which items will be typically be inspected, and which items won’t
- What to do if the inspection turns up a problem
- How you can work with the appraiser to significantly help the value of a home
- Understand your role in the inspection and appraisal process.