Negotiation is a process that includes planning and preparing, as well as collecting data and anecdotal information. It also involves understanding how that information plays into a specific situation, and using that knowledge to make decisions about how to act to provide the best outcome for your client.
This course will cover the basics of negotiation with 17 easy-to-understand principles.
- What you need to know before you start negotiations
- How to prepare your clients to react as offers change
- The importance of timing, tone and being nimble
- How to use egos to get the best for your client
- Why win-win is often NOT the best outcome for your client
- Learn the basics of negotiation with 17 easy-to-understand principles.