Getting new clients and building a pipeline of potential clients is the cornerstone of every real estate business. Although you may think that most of your contacts are family or friends, you probably have more opportunities and a larger sphere of influence than you realize. Whether you are starting a new career as an agent or need to revitalize a slowing pipeline, knowing who should be in your network and getting the word out is the best way to use your contacts to build your business.
In this course, we’ll explore six simple steps to turning contacts into clients.
- How to build a database of potential clients
- Who to include on your list
- What information you need to collect
- How to manage the list
- How to get your contacts to be your advocates
- How and when to contact the people on your list and what to say
- Learn the six basic steps to turning contacts into clients.
- Course Notes - Build Your Business Using Your Contacts
- AgentEDU Business Plan Template