Many agents build their business through referrals from past clients. Now that you’ve closed the sale, you have an opportunity to set the tone for an ongoing relationship that can be highly fruitful. Use the techniques we cover in this course to build a lasting relationship with every client. Learn how to position yourself as the go-to real estate expert, prompting your closed clients to eagerly send you referrals and turn to you to represent them in their next sale or purchase.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The most effective way to ask for referrals
- Best practices for staying in contact with past clients
- How to use surveys for growth
- Where it is appropriate to make a social connection
- Learn how to keep clients and gain referrals long after the sale is closed.
- Course Notes - Building Your Referral Network
- AgentEDU Business Plan Template