As a real estate agent and an independent contractor, you’re essentially running your own business. There are many moving parts of a real estate business. To be successful, agents need to take control of their career and consider how they will operate their business. Are you going to represent buyers? Sellers? Both? How many sales do you need each month? How will you get new clients?
What materials do you need? Do you understand legal and financial implications? Do you have people who can assist? Creating a plan will show you the path to follow and will prepare you for what lies ahead as you move through each step of your career.
In part one of this course, we’ll cover the first five steps to creating a business plan that will help you not just sell houses, but launch a real estate career.
In part one of this course, we’ll cover:
- The basic information necessary to give a professional presentation
- The most professional way to divide the time at a listing appointment
- What you should prepare for every appointment
- What to say and do when touring the property
In part two of this course, we’ll cover:
- What qualifications the client will want to know about
- How to discuss your marketing plan for the home
- The best ways to discuss the price
- How to get client to sign the listing agreement
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Business Plan Template Download
- AgentEDU Business Plan Template