Buyers’ most common complaint about their agents is that they were shown homes that did not fit their needs. Knowing how to find the right home for your clients’ needs is a core skill that every buyer’s agent must possess. But doing this is more complex than you may think. It involves: understanding what will really work for you buyers in the context of the market you are working with, setting expectations, and learning how to interpret the cues that clients give off when they are touring homes. And once your buyer finds a home they love, they will need to decide to move from the mindset of a shopper to that of a committed buyer. Facing that commitment is often difficult for buyers. This course teaches agents how to manage the whole process with efficiency, clarity and finesse.
In part 1 of this course, we’ll cover:
- How to know what right price point is right for your clients
- How to select the appropriate properties from the MLS
- How to talk with clients about homes outside their parameters
- Discussing the market realities with your clients
In part 2 of this course, we’ll cover:
- Conducting research
- Scheduling showings
- How to tour homes
- Getting feedback and making adjustments
- Narrowing down the homes you’ve seen
- Understanding the right time for your buyers to move forward
- Part 1 - Learn how to figure out the right price for your clients and how to narrow down the list to real needs and wants.
- Part 2