Social media can be a useful tool that allows an agent to express their personality, reinforce their brand, and engage current and future clients. Creating and deploying engaging social media posts is often an assistant’s responsibility.
In this course, we’ll cover how to use the most popular platforms to grow your agent’s business.
- The best practices for using social media across platforms
- How to set up an editorial calendar and automate social media posts
- Which platforms are used for what type of communication
- How to use SEO and hashtags to expand your audience
- Learn how assistants can help agents build business and give listings more exposure through social media
- Course Notes - A real estate assistant's role in social media