Getting, presenting and negotiating an offer is one of the most exciting parts of the real estate transaction. This is your opportunity to come through for your sellers and get this home under contract. You’ll need to go over the offer with your clients and advise them whether to accept it, reject it or make a counteroffer. And if you they make a counteroffer, you’ll need to manage the negotiation process.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The basics of what to do when you receive an offer
- How to set your client’s expectations
- Simple negotiating techniques for winners
- How to move the contract forward if there are inspection issues
- Learn the basics of what to do when you receive an offer on a house.