A signed contract is always a reason to celebrate, but your job isn’t over. At this point, you’ll most likely want to suggest that your buyer have a home inspection performed. A home inspection lets a buyer know if the home has any issues. As an agent, you’ll need to know what to do if issues come up. No home is perfect, and it’s your job to know what problems are expensive and difficult, (or simple and inexpensive) to correct. This course will help prepare you for this important step, and make sure you know what to do before, during, and after a home inspection.
- How to find an inspector to recommend to your client
- Details of the home inspection
- What to expect during an inspection
- How to react if there are issues
- How to guide your clients through the process
- How to set up a renegotiation if, needed
- Learn what to expect and how to handle a home inspection.
- Course Notes - Facilitating a Home Inspection