You may be dealing with multiple-offer scenarios more frequently, when inventories are low and good properties are in high demand. This situation can be complex due to the competing interests of several potential buyers. Each buyer will have his or her own agent, and there may also be buyers without representation. Sellers will be in the power position, and will decide as they see fit. In this course, we’ll take a look at several approaches to multiple-offer situations that can help you achieve the best outcomes for your buyer clients.
- How to make an offer most favorable
- Factors beyond price that influence the sale
- Tactics that can help your clients get the upper hand
- How to handle your clients if someone else gets the home
- Learn several approaches to multiple-offer situations that can help you achieve the best outcomes for your buyer clients.
- How to Handle Multiple Offers for your Buyers - Course Notes