When your seller client receives multiple offers, you need to be prepared. Multiple-offer situations are often highly complex scenarios that cause stress for all parties involved. Negotiating the best offer for your client in this situation takes know-how and finesse. You’ll need to be at your best as you handle your client, the multiple offers and the other agents in the transaction. To protect all parties involved while getting the best outcome for your seller, make sure that you know how to do everything by the book.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to carefully advise your clients
- Ways to get the highest and best offers
- How the code of ethics requires you to behave
- Methods to set up the scenario to be fair to all parties
- How to keep a backup offer ready
How to Handle Multiple Offers for your Sellers
- Learn several approaches to multiple-offer situations that can help you achieve the best outcomes for your seller clients.
- How to Handle Multiple Offers for your Sellers - Course Notes