Residential agents will represent two kinds of clients: buyers and sellers. Each kind of client has different needs, and will expect different things from you. Although there are many skills and processes that overlap, there are many things that do not. This is a general overview of the process of representing buyers, and how that differs from the process of representing sellers.
In this course, we’ll cover:
- The list of steps in the process of representing buyers
- The selling process, and how that differs from representing buyers
- What you need to know to work with both buyers and sellers
- How each type of client affects your bottom line
- Learn how the process differs when you are representing buyers versus representing sellers.