Being a good negotiator means you have the ability to not only move other people to take the actions you desire, but also get them to accept the actions you take. When negotiating for a seller, you’re going to use techniques and tactics that are very different than the techniques used for your buyer clients. You’ll have to first manage a negotiation with your client to get them to accept the list price you are suggesting, and later, you’ll negotiate the price and terms of the sale.
This course will teach you about the art of negotiation on behalf of a seller client.
This course will cover:
- How to negotiate with your clients to list at a realistic price
- Negotiating the price and terms of the sale
- Managing seller expectations
- Selling agents’ basic negotiating principles
- Learn the basics of negotiating a deal for your buyer clients.