Successfully selling your listings is the foundation of a great career in real estate. Once a client hires you to sell a home, a whole new set of responsibilities come your way. There are many things you’ll need to do to make a home market ready, and there are many activities to get accomplished in a short period of time. In this course, we will go through the list of action items that agents are expected to perform to get a home ready for showings, including getting the home into the MLS, staging (and how to take and most effectively use) photos to make the house enticing to potential buyers. You’ll need to learn how to get all the marketing pieces together, along with setting up showings and working effectively with other agents.
In part one of this two-part course, we’ll cover:
- What you need to do to make a property marketable
- What is expected of you as the seller’s agent
- How photos should be taken and how to use them effectively
- How to work with brokers who bring buyers to see the property
In part two of this two-part course, we’ll cover:
- Gathering and uploading information for the MLS
- Preparing all the marketing pieces you’ll need
- How to properly set up showings for the home
- Showing the property to potential buyers
- Getting feedback from agents and using the information to make a sale
- Part 1 - Learn how to get a home market ready for your seller clients.
- Course Notes - Preparing a Listing for the Real Estate Market, Part 1
- Part 2
- Course Notes - Preparing a Listing for the Real Estate Market, Part 2